East Jewett Boulevard & Northeast Estes Avenue
White Salmon, WA 98672
The annual Art & Wine Fusion celebrates many things that define our magnificent home in the Columbia River Gorge. The day will feature exciting and delightful family-friendly activities with talented local food vendors & restaurants, renowned local entertainment, top-notch artisans and award-winning vintners offering tastings of their incredible local fermentations. All enhanced by a wonderful early summer evening in the Gorge.
When: 4th Saturday in July, 2:00-10:00 pm.
Where: Rheingarten Park, White Salmon, WA
Who: Artists, vintners, chefs, musicians, crafts people, entertainers, and well over 2,000 attendees.
What: An exciting community event featuring carefully selected and highest quality local arts and crafts, wines, beers, ciders, foods, and activities that celebrate our unique and beautiful area of the Columbia River Gorge.
Rheingarten Park in White Salmon will be transformed to a lively festival with.
- Local artists and vendors — Offering locally made, quality crafted pieces in street booths and local shops.
- Exciting Music — Popular entertainers on the main stage and others at local venues.
- Award-winning local beverages — Tastings of great regional wines and ciders from local master vintners.
- Salmon Cook-off — Our guests vote for the best of our renowned local restaurateurs and caterers.
- Local food booths — Specially selected for their unique taste and quality.
- “Everybody’s” Beer Garden — Celebrating the success of our own local craft beer maker.
- Shops, galleries and businesses — Hosting wine tastings and items/demonstrations by local artists.
- Kid-friendly activities — Dress-up Bike parade, potato stamps, balloon-animals, street chalk art, and more.
Find more information at ArtWineFusion.com